Grilled Pork With Basil Rub Recipe SERVES: 4 PREP: 30 min. COOK: 12 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops;
- 2 garlic cloves, minced;
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, minced;
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice;
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil;
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper;
- In a bowl, combine the garlic, basil, lemon juice, olive oil, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the rub on both side of the pork chops, and marinate for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Preheat your grill to a medium high heat.
- Place the chops on the grill, and cook for about 6 minutes per side, or until the chops are just cooked through.
A good digital instant read thermometer is something well worth the investment. Your meat will always be cooked the way you want.